Mobile Restaurant Ordering System
Seamless, High-Throughput Ordering from Facebook or Your Website
Today in the era of COVID-19, take-out orders — either pick-up or delivery — are 100% of a restaurant’s business. This means that their phones are ringing off the hook; staff is frenzied; orders are being bungled due to constant multi-tasking; and some customers, unable to reach the restaurant by phone, opt for the competitor down the street. What was once business-as-usual, is now a desperate struggle to process orders quickly, accurately, and with skeleton crews.
This new operational paradigm has caught many businesses off guard. And, at the risk of saying we told you so, we’ll beat this dead horse once again — survival of the fittest means quickly adapting to change. Those who can quickly pivot, will live to tell the tale; those who can’t, will go extinct. Some businesses already have, at the time of this writing (early April 2020). Darwin knew his sh*t — and those who didn’t believe him, now do.
To be fair, the coronavirus crisis is a bit more nuanced than this, but nobody will deny that the business landscape for restaurants has changed, at least for the foreseeable future. These are the times when systems and infrastructure really earn their keep — assuming the business is leveraging technology. And as the above video shows, there is an app that allows restaurants to handle large volumes of orders quickly, nimbly, and accurately — and the customer experience is just as sleek. With just a few taps of their phone, customers can place complete orders, without even leaving Facebook; and they can get a confirmation, with an estimated wait time, directly from the supervisor.
The supervisor, likewise, doesn’t miss a beat: with only a few taps to his own phone or tablet, he can confirm the order and the number of minutes expected for delivery. No need to pick up the phone, or even stop stirring the pasta — just one tap to confirm the order, and two more to give the number of minutes, and he’s back to his task. Both parties, (customer and restaurant) having informed each other of all necessary details, can get back to what they were doing, secure in the knowledge that everything will proceed smoothly.
It’s worth appreciating just what takes place: a customer places an order, gets a confirmation, and the estimated wait time — not from a bot, or a waitress, but from the supervisor himself — in a matter of seconds, and despite the dinnertime rush hour. And without leaving Facebook.
No customer can ask for a better experience than this: near-instant acknowledgement from the highest authority at the restaurant, and all necessary info to prepare for delivery. He can get back to the all-important Facebook gossip.
No supervisor could ask for much more, either: a few taps to confirm the order, one more to print the order’s details for his crew, and he’s back to running the kitchen show.
Fast turnaround, all-around.
This is the kind of app that can keep a business afloat during restricted periods like the present — and even after, for that matter. Any business that needs to make deliveries, or schedule pick-ups, should be leveraging such systems. Restaurants, florists, and even printing companies are finding this app to be a business-saver.
A full rundown of advantages is below.
Benefits – For Customers:
- Order directly on Facebook (separate Tab on company’s Page) – no redirects – or, Website Tab’s verbiage can be edited – i.e. it can say Order Here, or Reserve Table Now, etc.
- Choose: Take-Out, Delivery, or Reserve Table (with option to pre-order!) Complete ordering is possible – just show up! You can even order for later
- Direct Confirmation from Manager – order confirmed, with delivery estimate, within seconds No auto-replies or bots; estimates are straight from the horse’s mouth. Maximum of 3 minutes to receive confirmation
- Saved Info (name, address, phone, credit card #, etc.) that is Pre-Filled – just tap to confirm Facebook saves all info. This is especially helpful for returning customers, and repeat orders. No account needed
- FREE – no charges to customers
Benefits – For Restaurants:
- High Throughput – phone line isn’t tied up; the app is one-to-many The app rings like a phone, so that you’re alerted; but you don’t have to pick-up. The orders simply line up in a queue, and you confirm them, one by one
- Easy Multi-tasking – no need to speak; just make a few taps on the phone/tablet Especially helpful for small crews, who must work efficiently. Orders can even be printed from the app!
- Single Access – all employees can have the app on their phones, but only 1 can be signed in When one manager’s shift ends, another manager/employee can sign in and boot-off the first
- Fail-Safe – if nobody is signed into the app, an automated phone call alerts the owner No customer will be left waiting for a confirmation
- Easy Monitoring – orders are also e-mailed to an e-mail address A manager/owner can sit at home and see the orders coming in
- Run Multiple Promotions At Once, In Any Combination Buy One Get One Free, 10% Off, Free Delivery, Bundles, etc.
- Fewer Missed/Abandoned Orders – all customers can order instantly Customers hear a phone’s “busy” signal and hang up; this won’t happen anymore. Also: easy upsells
- Mistakes Eliminated – all type, no talk. (Also: set delivery zones.) Any notes to the order are typed – the customer can’t claim he “didn’t say that.” Also, no callbacks needed.
- Sharable Confirmations – good for marketing Order confirmations can be Shared across the social platforms. Viral shares possible
- Affordable – tentative pricing: $30/month (=$1/day) and 2% order fee. Setup fee is currently waived for the COVID-19 pandemic. All in all, much more affordable than competing apps
- Easy Setup and Editing – drag & drop builder, free stock images. (if needed) Fully brandable. Install the app and setup restaurant profile in 15 minutes. Build your menu quickly also
- Reporting – full stats, heatmaps and more Even sales tax is tracked
- Multi-Location Management – for chain restaurants Easily share/duplicate menus and promotions
- (Optional) Online Payments Take payments directly to your merchant account. All major payment gateways & aggregators can be integrated
Contact us with any questions, or to schedule a setup for your business!